ARE CIGVAPE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES HEALTHIER THAN SMOKING TOBACCO CIGARETTES?
- Tobacco cigarettes contain more than 4000 chemicals (including tar, carbon monoxide and arsenic). It is believed that electronic cigarettes are considerably safer than the tobacco cigarettes found on sale in every shopping centre throughout the country. Professor Michael Siegel (Professor in Dept of Community Health Sciences at Boston University and many other public health advocates) have independently demonstrated that e-cigs are approximately 99% safer, i.e. less harmful to health, than tobacco cigarettes.
WHAT IS THE SMOKE THAT IS RELEASED?
- This is NOT smoke - It is simply condensed air (vapour) which is mixed with the nicotine in the electronic cigarette cartridge to emulate the sensation of smoking and give you the instant nicotine intake that you want - when you want it, where you want it.
WHAT MAKES THE VAPOUR?
- Air is drawn into the atomisation chamber prior to passing through the nicotine cartridge of the electronic cigarette which combines the heated air and nicotine to give you the same feeling as smoking. The vapour tastes and feels just like the smoke from a normal cigarette.
HOW LONG DOES A CARTRIDGE LAST?
- Each cartridge lasts for approximately 150-200 puffs. Averagely speaking, this is equivalent to 10-12 cigarettes.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN A CARTRIDGE?
- The base liquid in e-cigarette cartridges is a mixture of liquid-nicotine, tobacco extract flavourings and Propylene glycol.
WHAT IS PROPYLENE GLYCOL?
- Propylene glycol (PG), is a colourless, odourless chemical that is used as a food additive, in cosmetics and in pharmaceuticals as an inert solvent or carrier. The ATSDR (Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease) states on its website, propylene glycol is a 'Generally Recognized as Safe' (GRAS) additive for foods and medications. PG has been used as the aqueous-based chemical additive in asthma inhalers and nebulizers since the 1950s, with no serious side effects known.
I SMOKE MENTHOLS - CAN I GET MENTHOL FROM CIGVAPE?
- Of course. You can have Menthol flavour E-Liquid with empty cartridges or cartomisers. In fact the Menthol E-Liquid is one of our most popular flavours.
DOES IT SMELL?
- The vapour is odourless and dissipates within seconds. It does not linger, nor does it cause discolouration to walls - unlike cigarette smoke. It doesn't give you 'smokers breath' or leave your hands and clothes smelling of cigarettes either.
SO IT'S COMPLETELY HARMLESS?
- CIGVAPE electronic cigarette do not contain tobacco, tar or any of the 4,000 by-products you normally inhale from a lit cigarette. It is the combustion of tobacco cigarettes – the burning process – which causes all the carcinogenic by-products to be taken into the body. CIGVAPE electronic cigarettes merely vaporise an e-liquid, with no combustion at all. CIGVAPE e-cigs do contain nicotine, which whilst not dangerous in normal quantities, is addictive, so we only sell our products to responsible adults who are existing smokers over the age of 18.
SO I CAN SMOKE THESE ANYWHERE?
- Legally speaking, yes - but the discretion will always be held with the person in charge of the environment you are in.
CAN I SMOKE THIS WHILST I'M PREGNANT?
- We do NOT recommend smoking or ANY nicotine products whilst pregnant. Nicotine is still a drug, and may be harmful to your baby.
ARE CIGVAPE E-CIGARETTE INTENDED TO QUIT SMOKING?
- No, CIGVAPE e-cigarettes are designed as SMOKING ALTERNATIVES rather than a NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy). We are merely offering a tobacco free and tar free, cheaper alternative to traditional cigarettes. Try an electronic cigarette starter kit today and see for yourself, you will probably find it far preferable to traditional smoking!